Classics and Archaeology
History and Philosophy of Science
History and Philosophy of Science (HPS) teaches undergraduate students from every faculty in the university. Apart from the subjects offered within the History and Philosophy of Science program, History and Philosophy of Science content can also be found in a number of University Breadth subjects coordinated by History and Philosophy of Science staff members.
Hebrew and Jewish Studies
- Undergraduate contacts
- Subjects taught in the School
- Environmental Health and Safety information
- Forms for undergraduate students: Essay cover sheet (90kb Word doc) and extension form (135kb Word doc)
- Information about academic work (attendance, written work, submission, late work and plagiarism) and assessment
- What happens if you get into difficulties?
- Students' responsibilities to contribute to their own learning
- Essay writing guide: This essay guide provides guidelines on the assessment, presentation and submission of essays in undergraduate subjects
- Single subject study (Community Access Program)
- Diploma in Modern Langues / Diploma in Languages